cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Report for all inspection lots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Pls guide me from where I can retrieve the data for result recorded for MIC, inspection lot wise.

Actually currently working for Pharma company where we are using, Inspection Plan (task list type Q), with inspection point 200 u2013 Physical sample. Materials are being managed through Batches, so each inspection lot is having separate batch number.

Now the requirement is to find a STD sap report that can retrieve us the result for a material for all the inspection lots (Batches) it have, in the report type from where I can down load it to word/excel.

In short, the report should contain, Material, results for all MICs under all inspection lots.

I have already tried out;

QGP1 but it shoe the result for only a MIC at a time.

QGA2 but not able to visualize results for all MICs at once.

MCXB but, gives only the quantity of MICs not the results of it.

Regards,

Shyamal Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig

I am sorry

My first 3 batches are skip status,

Is't possible to transfer result the result from previous batch which has result(recorded)

How to transfer the results

THanks

Sami

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you get to a skip lot prior to the UD you should be able to use the the copy inspection lot process in which you can copy the results of inspection lot A to inspection lot B. You should be able to find info on this in the help files.

You cannot copy from Batch A to batch B unless they are connected via the batch-where used list. In your case for skip lots, no, there is no standard functionality to copy batch to batch.

Craig

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since your batch managed, have you considered using the batch cockpit?

i would think you can do this via QMIS but I don't think I've tried it for individual samples under an inspection lot. I'll try to look at that next week sometime maybe.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

By QMIS, what i understood is Quality Measures Management Information System (QMIS), correct?

Have a happy weekend!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very close - QMIS = Quality Management Information System.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sir,

But pls let me know. How it will be helpfull to me??

Do I need to impliment it fully??

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MCXD shows mean values and cp, cpk values. I don't know if this helps or not. Not just numbers of characteristics.

Again, does the report have to be against the inspection lot? Can it be against the batch values? The back cockpit and CL30n can show all of these results very nicely with standard reports.

The other option is to use SQVI to build a report to report out your values.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

The requriement is to have results for the Inspection lots only, not for the batch values.

The report MCXD is giving the quantitative analysis for the batches, I will be very pleased if you suggest me any report that gives me the results (values entered during result recording) of these MICs, inspection lot wise, just as the MCXD give quantitative.

I think the term BATCH is creating confusion, that is Y u have suggested me CL03N, but as I have mentioned eariler also, currenlt working with Pharma company, where each manufacturing lot is give a batch number, (in sap terminology the Batch management function, MSC1N), that is why i freauently used BATCH. Sorry for that communicational error from my side, and I am very much thank full to you for your each valuable comment, suggestion.

Regards,

Shyamal Joshi

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MCXD gives inspection lot results, but they are means, not the individual values.

I think SQVI or a custom report is your only solution if you want all the inspection lot results.

I work mostly in chem and pharma. Most of the firms I've worked with were primarily interested in the final batch results for doing statistics and reporting.

As you know inspection lots can be very varied depending on the process and how the lots are set up and if your using physical sampling and inspection points.

If you want to see all test results for a batch, you might look into using the electronic batch record functionality.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

I am a member of this forum for last six months, and this is one the most interesting and learning conversaition with you. I am truely delighted. Everytime you just guide me towards a new a intersting term last time i realised the QMIS in SAP. This time "electronic batch record functionality!!"

Sir pls bit more elobrate it!!!!!

Actually my confusion regarding the STD SAP report for me subject for this thread is already disappreared. I have also decided to righ an query or custom report. As soon as you suggested.

Regards,

Shyamal Joshi

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For primarily pharma's, (but anyone can use it, but it's primary for PP-PI), SAP has a feature called the electronic batch record.

This is the main help file:

http://help.sap.com//saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/EN/d7/e225de408e11d1896b0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Sub-items of the main topic describe config settings and describes the whole process in pretty good detail.

Look at transaction COEBR. It's the main transaction for this.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear craig

Is't possible to transfer result from on batch to another Batch??

If i record result one batch,is't possible to transfer the result to remaining 3 batches of same material and same lot?

I know in process manufacturing, each batch in unique but for curiosity I am asking you is there any std. functionality available?

Thanks

Sami

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say:

If i record result one batch,is't possible to transfer the result to remaining 3 batches of same material and same lot?

I'm not quite sure I understand this. Are you referring to having plant level batch management and transferring results from batch X, plant A to batch X in other plants?

You can use batch derivation to copy results from batch to batch. This typically requires using the batch where used list and making batches are consumed via process/production orders.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig

Thanks

my question was is't possible to transfer one batch result to another batches (result not recorded)

same material but different lots

batch derivation can be usefull if material A is produced from Material B or vice versa- correct me if I am wrong?

Thanks

Sami

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes... batch derviation is used as you said.. you make product B from product A and thud derive the results for B from A.

You don't describe your process and what your really trying to do. If your desire is to transfer data, I'm assuming that these batches have some type of relationship. What is it?

I'm guessing your somehow taking product A and repacking it, or transforming it some manner into a new material. So why isn't this being done via a process or production order? If it is, then batch derivation is possible.

Craig