cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending alerts to Outlook inbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done a file to RFC scenario using BPM to get alerts in my Runtime work benchu2019s Alert inbox if the scenario has got any error. I am getting the alert in Alert Inbox if I got any error in my scenario. But I need to get those alerts in my outlook mail box. Is it possible to send the alerts as a mail to outlook inbox? If so how?

Regards,

Nithya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitya,

To get the alerts as emails to your outlook mails box, you need to do below config.

1.Assign the Email Id to the recipient of the Alert in SU01.

2. Go the Alert Inbox of the recipient in RWB , Personalization> Time Independent Delivery>Email.

If SCOT has been configured, for every Alert sent to the Alert Inbox of the user, the Alert Email will now be triggered. Text of the mail will be the Long Text defined in ALRTCATDEF.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nithya,

Please ignore my last reply. It seems already you have got the same answer by another person.

Many Thanks.

Naveen

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for ur replies. My problem is solved. I got mails in my outlook.

Regards,

Nithya

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nithya,

You need to configure the SMTP node in SCOT with your mail server details...maintain a default domain name(for ex: company.com) in SCOT and also maintain the supported address type(you can put *)....

Then in the configured alert receiver's user id their email id needs to be maintained...with this the alerts will come to the inbox...

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Pragathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

look at the one of the right solution

Thanks,

Mahdu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if your requirement is that you want to forward your Alert as Email. This is what you would need to do,

1.Assign the Email Id to the recipient of the Alert in SU01.

2. Go the Alert Inbox of the recipient in RWB , Personalization> Time Independent Delivery>Email.

If SCOT has been configured, for every Alert sent to the Alert Inbox of the user, the Alert Email will now be triggered. Text of the mail will be the Long Text defined in ALRTCATDEF

You need to configure the SMTP node in SCOT with your mail server details...maintain a default domain name(for ex: company.com) in SCOT and also maintain the supported address type(you can put *)....

Then in the configured alert receiver's user id their email id needs to be maintained...with this the alerts will come to the inbox...

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k