cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Acknowledgement to Contact person's back up !!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an existing facility to send Order Ack. to Buyer Coordinators (contact person) for customers and this is working fine.

Now there is a concern with customer that in case if contact person is not available then no one else gets Order Acknowledgement till the time that contact person shows up. Customer wants to have some back up for Contact person (Buyer Coordinator) to be maintained and send the Order Ack to them also.

To briefly explain... here is the question .... how can we assign a backup to Contact person .... As I know SAP has functionality to assign Contact person with Customer but is there any way to assign Contact person to Contact person. When we create sales Order and select one contact person then back should also be selected automatically.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

I'm sure by now your issue is resolved. Now, I would appreciate if you can help explain how you have set up order ack for Contact Person? I need to set it up in my project for email confirmations. Your support is appreciated.

Thanks!

umasankarparavada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

May be you can create new partner function for contact person back and then maintain output record to that partner.

Regards

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Uma for your comments here. I know that will solve the issue about creating the Output .... But the question still stands same that how can we partner contact person (Back up person for Buyer Coordinator) to contact person (Buyer Coordinator) partner function.

As far I know, in SAP you can partner Contact person with Customer.

Cheers,

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone among the group has some idea how to work on this requirement?

You answer will be highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Daniel