SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No invoicing orders exist for contract account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Can anybody help me with this problem:

I am trying to generate an invoice from the system just using the t-code- FKKINV_s

then there is a message that is

"No invoicing orders exist for contract account 1004400/business partner 500000408

Message no. FKKINV115"

Diagnosis

For the contract account/business partner, and, if applicable, other selection criteria specified, no invoicing orders were selected that could be processed in invoicing process IN.

Can anyone explain the reason for (and possible solution) to the above?

Thanks in advance. Points will be awarded.

Prakash

7 REPLIES 7

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prakash,

I am not really sure how that transaction is supposed to work. It seems to require some more advanced configuration around 'invoice processes'. I always use transaction FMCAM2 to generate invoices for students.

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Thanks for your replies, But in the process of this t code FMCM2

error is comming ... The errors are

Step 001 started (program RFKK_MASS_ACT_SINGLE_JOB, variant &0000000000094, user ID PKUMAR)

Message no. 00550

Diagnosis

The system outputs this message at the start of every job step and is therefore usually located in a job log.

This message means that step 001 is currently being started. The additional parameters give further details on the step itself:

- the ABAp program executed in this step (here RFKK_MASS_ACT_SINGLE_JOB)

- the corresponding parameter (here &0000000000094)

If this field is empty, then program RFKK_MASS_ACT_SINGLE_JOB does not need any parameters.

- the name of the user with whose authorization program RFKK_MASS_ACT_SINGLE_JOB is executed

I could`t able to generate the invoice with any format.

Prakash

Edited by: Prakash Kumar on May 26, 2008 12:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

Check the contract account balance and if the contract account is supposed to create an invoice, then from FMCAM2 menu Environment-->Invoicing history you should be able to see the created invoices for that particular run. You won't find the invoice numbers in the job log.

Thanks

Muralidhar

0 Kudos

Muralidhar

Could you please update the process steps to generate the invoice. Still no any invoice is generating. The current error is

check customization of application FI-CA-MASS to see if tab layout NOFO is defind.

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you send me the screenshot of your FMCAM2 transaction and also values from different tabs from Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable>Technical Settings>Prepare Mass Activities-> for activity type P004-->General control.

thanks

Muralidhar

0 Kudos

Hi

That really very good check point..but could`t able to attach the sceenshot , so in this respect could you pls forward me your mail address on which i can forward you the screen shot.

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether I can share my personal mail id in this forum. It is naidu_kmd@hotmail,com.