Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Sender to one Receiver

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

See i have issue...where they are many JDBC- RFC senarios...but the jdbc side and mapping differes in each and every secanrio and but at the receiver side onley one target system with i need to update the system by using the same RFC.. all the time.. first senario is working . Now when i went for second one when i am creating receiver agreement it is saying it already exists.. ok ... Now my question can we do this with out BPM or we need to make use of bpm.

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

i have used this blog and changed my scnario then i am getting new error the error is

<SAP:Stack>Error when determining the receiver: Problem while determining receivers using interface mapping: Error when parsing receiver listLength of XML Document 1828 Problem while determining receivers using interface mapping: Error when parsing receiver listLength of XML Document 1828 Error when parsing receiver listLength of XML Document 1828 System expected the element 'Receivers'</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

Thanks $ Regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In the interface determination part for both the senarious there are different interface mapping as there are 2 different scenarious.. but at the receiver agreement these 2 look similar and even comunication channel is getting effect.. for i came to know the reason that i have assigned the same receiver agreement to the next senario.. now my doubt is if i assign the same comunication channel with multiple connections to the other senario it will arise any problem.. can u clarify if not what is other alternative...

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Hope i understand u r prob.

Your using same receiver interface but different mapping.

then u can use same receiver agrement as u using same CC and same receiver interface..

if above the case it wont be any problem..

Regards

Rao

Rewards points if helpfull.

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot..

Now i can proced with one CC at receiver side and continue with same receiver agreement and different interface determination.. this is clear

Now there is one more issue and once the RFC is executed and the responce i have to collect into a file for every secnario in different files. this time RFC comes into sender side i have configure this in same way as i did in the above,, i mean same communication channel at sender and sender agrement is same for all the scnarious..

And it will autometically trigers the reponce of respective senario to the respective file.. i need to do any other steps here.. please clarify

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Vijay,

If u using same interface and CC then sender agreement is always same.

Regards

Rao

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi rao,

I have u use same CC but different interface Determination as the mapping will vary to evry Scnario.

And in this scnario is it possible or not please clarify

AsyJDBC--RFC and Responce RFC----AsynFILE....

here RFC remains same in all the scnarious but the JDBC keeps on changing for evry new scenario... and mapping and the datatype all the objects at sender (JDBC) changes.....

Regards

Vijay Kumar

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

JDBC keeps on changing for evry new scenario

is this means structures changes everytime or data changes..

if structure changes then u would have using diff outboundinterfaces in this ca\zse u have to use different senderagreement.

if using same structure then u can use same sender agreement ..

Regards

rao

Reward points if usefull.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Once again.. Actually technically speaking there is onley 2 systems one is jdbc and one is R/3..

ok now from jdbc i have to send data of different type ..through different senarious. to r/3 . ok

now i have completed first one and second one.. but here at the receiver side we have to make use of same rfc..in the 2 senarious.now in the second scnario i got a problem when i am creating receiver agrement and attaching C Channel then it is automatically updateing to the first senario. what to do.

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

If u using same interface and CC for both of the interface then dont need to create the Receiver agement again..

u can add the same receiver agrement for second scenario also..

( but from u r requirement u saying that different types of formats then u would have used different interfaces..if that is the case use diff interface at receiver agrement)

Regards

Rao

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

now my doubt is if i assign the same comunication channel with multiple connections to the other senario

A communication channel can have only 1 connection to any system. Now in ur case, u may reuse the receiver agreement

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the blog for clear idea........

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

Thanks,

Mahdu

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You would need a BPM with correlation and multiple receive steps inside a FORK.

BPM.

FORK with "N" branches to receive the N files. Each fork will contain a RECEIVE STEP with correlation.

Then you will have n:1 mapping where you will cominbe the N files into single file and send step to send the data to the target file.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0e/56373f7853494fe10000000a114084/content.htm

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Pragathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay,

we need to make use of BPM in case of N:1 scenario

regards

chandrakanth