Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC CC Error

venky_b
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

In my scenario File to RFC. I am getting the following error In RFC CC and message is going to system error.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZZCRM_XXXX_IMPORT_INTFACE in remote system (RfcClient[CC_BSV_XXXX_CTR_DIST]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: connection closed without message (CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED): com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZZCRM_XXXXX_IMPORT_INTFACE in remote system (RfcClient[CC_BSV_XXXX_CTR_DIST]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: connection closed without message (CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED).

If i resend the error message it again going to system error with following description

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZZCRM_XXXX_IMPORT_INTFACE in remote system (RfcClient[CC_BSV_XXXX_CTR_DIST]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Screen output without connection to user.

If any body knw the solution plz let me knw

Thanks,

Venkatesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

0 Kudos

Hi

What was the solution, I have the same problem?

regards

Lukas

venky_b
Participant
0 Kudos

It's Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if it helps.

Thanks,

Vijaya.

Edited by: Vijaya Lakshmi Palla on May 23, 2008 7:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

you test the test connection in Sm59

regards

chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer the solution provided by Michal

Regards

Abhishek Mahajan

**Reward points if helpful**

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sry here is the thread

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Check the error in sxmb_moni.

Check whether UR RFC ie. SM59 t-code... its proterly working or not do test connections also actvate every thing ans see...and check whether u have given the configuration parameters like

System No:

server

etc

correctly in the RFC receiver adapter

see the below link.. i hope it will be usefull...

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Pragathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check if JCO connections are working fine. Else check if user WD_EASY (web dynpro user) is able to access the transaction

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6e/123e30e6961a47808a97a029b38f1d/frameset.htm

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the RFC Receiver Communication chanel in ID

give the Hostname of SAP R/3 server in the Application Server parameter details and see now

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is ur Function Module, Remote Enable?

Thanks,

mahi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the thread

Thanks,

Madhu

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

When R/3 calls back XI, it passes the SYS-ID and client number and checks the same in the Integration Configuration (Under Business System Service-> Adapter Specific Identifiers. The R/3 System ID and the client Number ), If they are not the same, then it throws the error : com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: alt.

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Pragathi.

venky_b
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pragathi,

I gave both System Id and client no. In my case not all messages are going to system error. some messages are processed sucessfully.

Thanks,

Venkatesh