cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

By mistake the end users made mistakes in the billing...and they released it for accounting....what is that i have to do now???

can i delete the billing doc??? if yes, but they released it to accounting...so what to do?? please give me steps

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please cancell the billing docs in vf11 and pass them in acctg to reverse the effect. Now u can create the new invoice.

Thanks,

Pramod

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you have transfered the billing document to accounting it is not possible to delete the billing document.

Aou have to cancel the billing document and afterwards you should trasfered the cancelation billing document to accounting.

Then you can create a new billing document.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Claudia:

how can i transfer the cancellation billing document to accounting...

please give me steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

can someone please tell me

how to transfer the cancellation billing document to accounting...so that the effect takes place and i can have new billing...

I am doing this since i have cancelled the billing document, which has been released to accounting....

Former Member
0 Kudos

can someone please tell me

how to transfer the cancellation billing document to accounting...so that the effect takes place and i can have new billing...

I am doing this since i have cancelled the billing document, which has been released to accounting....

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OBA7, select billing doc.type S1 and click on magnifying lens on top so that the system will take you to a screen where

ensure that S1 is assigned in the field "Reverse Document Type".

Now when you cancel a billing document in VF11, automatically for that cancellation document, one accounting document will be generated.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

IN IDES you can release vkm4 or vkm5.

But in REAL TIME SENARIO there willbe a lot of users like you and me but only AUTHORISED ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT PERSON ONLY can release.

if some authorised person has released to accounting.

then you have do all reverse like cancell billing

reverse PGI ,cancel delivery cancel order. if stock has come back from the customer.

hope you have understood .

if points rae there don't forget to reward

thanks

surya

Edited by: ramakrishna suryanarayanarao on May 23, 2008 1:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the cancellation billing type is assigned to your billing type. You cannot delete the document. Cancel the billing document in VF11.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The best possible way is to cancel the billing document with transaction VF11 and re do the billing. When you cancel the invoice, there will be one more invoice get generated, that is the cancelation invoice (S1).

Then re-do the invoice in VF01.

Prase