cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Film Destribution Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, My client is having a film destribution company.He will purchase the negative rights as a whole.after that he will sell the dvd,vcd,acd. then once the amount has matched the rights purchasing amount, then the profit sharing will be 50--50. So can any body help me how to configure this? thanx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can create value contract assortment module for the material in the forms of DVD, ACD and VCD for the negative material. U can use DVD, ACD and VCD as material group and the same in pricing . Negative material should be used as parent / family material in product master.U can use media product master for the same.

The net value in the order is your rebate basis. Create conditon record for the rebate. Once the value in contract is accessed system will not allow u to create more orders. Now, u can settle the rebate with the company from whol u are purchasing the negative material.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Nice explanation for a very complicated process.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Thanks for your nice reply. Can I do it in R/3 without CRM. Please Explain in detail. I have to give demo on this subject, please explain in detail. Thanx once again for your reply.....

Answers (0)