cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when deploying SAP KMC-CM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

On my Solution Manager 7.0 (NW04S) i try to patch the java part of the solution manager.

Everything went well but with the last one (KMC-CM) i receive an error : my actuel SP level is 11 and i try to apply SP14 (KMCCM14P_2-10003464.SCA) but it ends in error.

This is the log :

May 23, 2008 7:23:25 AM Info: ***** End of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (J2EE Application) *****

May 23, 2008 7:23:25 AM Error: Aborted: development component 'tc/kmc/km.appl.srv.index/idxws/ear'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'7.0014.20071113170027.0000'/'1', grouped by software component 'KMC-CM'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.7.00.14.2.20080428150146''/'1':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/tckmckm.appl.srv.indexidxwsear..

Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tckmckm.appl.srv.indexidxwsear in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tckmckm.appl.srv.indexidxwsear in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

May 23, 2008 7:23:25 AM Info: Starting to save the repository

May 23, 2008 7:23:26 AM Info: Finished saving the repository

Does this ring a bell for someone ?

Regards,

Marc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

got the exact same problem for EP 7.0. Any response from SAP in this regard ? appreciate any help on this.

handi

Former Member
0 Kudos

We got the same error with update of KMC-CM:

Jun 19, 2008 1:23:50 PM Error: Aborted: development component 'tc/kmc/km.appl.srv.index/idxws/ear'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'7.0013.20070808101344.0000'/'1', grouped by software component 'KMC-CM'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.7.00.13.1.20071122103542''/'1':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/tckmckm.appl.srv.indexidxwsear..

Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tckmckm.appl.srv.indexidxwsear in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tckmckm.appl.srv.indexidxwsear in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Jun 19, 2008 1:23:50 PM Info: Starting to save the repository

Did you already solve this problem?

mvg Kees

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have resolved this.

The solution is to enable JSPM force mode and redeploy everything.

You need to tweak the JSPM parameter file, its located under <JSPM>/param and add in the jspm_config.txt with parameter

/jspm/forceMode = true

/jspm/deployVersionRule=updateSameAndLower

Then restart your entire deployment via JSPM. This will force SAP to redeploy all the components again. Typically the error is due to some missing class that's due to improper deployment of the dependency.

Also pay attention to the correct SPS14 set you have. Make sure you have ALL the components. If you miss the core components (e.g. LMTOOLS) you will got this error as well.

Hope this help,

Handi Cokrojoyo