SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost centre settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can somebody pls tell me the cost centre settings in ISU?is it necessary to create a dummy profit centre in FICA?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use KS01/KS02/KS03 to create/modify/view cost centers

Use KE51/KE52/KE53 to create/modify/view Profit centers.

Do remember once you create them in CO, you have to map them in FICA @ IMG\FICA\Basic Settings\Postings & Documents\Document\Define Account assignments for automatic postings\Define CO Assignment keys.

If you are not in ECC, you need to create Dummy profit center in CO and map them into FICA.

Mail has bounced back to me

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

Points?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use KS01/KS02/KS03 to create/modify/view cost centers

Use KE51/KE52/KE53 to create/modify/view Profit centers.

Do remember once you create them in CO, you have to map them in FICA @ IMG\FICA\Basic Settings\Postings & Documents\Document\Define Account assignments for automatic postings\Define CO Assignment keys.

If you are not in ECC, you need to create Dummy profit center in CO and map them into FICA.

Mail has bounced back to me

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

Points?

0 Kudos

Hi rajendra,

Thanx a lot for ur response but before creating a cost centre,i need to create a profit centreand before that i need to create a profit centre group..where do i create that group?

0 Kudos

Hello,

Use KCH1.

Rgds

Rajendra

Your '0' points is de-motivating.:(