cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery output

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can any body tell me where in delivery screen and in billing screen i can see the outputpreview.

regards

rag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please goto transaction VF02 and insert the document number.

(But don't press ENTER)

> billing document

> Issue output to

for transaction VL02N

> insert the delivery number

> outbound delivery

> issue delivery output

If you have maintain all parameters for output determination then you can selct the print preview.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

If you are satisfied with the answer, please give Reward Points

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun

1)In delivery document VL02n or Vl01n on top of the menu "out bound delivery" in that issue output is there.

2) in the top menu "subsequent function" is there in that " out put from picking"output from delivries is there. you can issue the output from there also.

i hope you havr understood .

your doubts is don'tforget to reward.

thanks

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> hi

>

> can any body tell me where in delivery screen and in billing screen i can see the outputpreview.

>

>

> regards

>

> rag

Hi Tarun,

If i understood you correctly you need to see the Pring PREVIEW.

For Delivery goto VL03N put the delivery number

Do not press enter instead at top right choose

Outbound Delivery->Issue Delivery Output

The Delivery Output type will appear choose the one you want and in the same screen the tab before PRINT OPTIONS if you press that button it will show you the print preview

Same for Billing

Reward if helpful

-Abhishek

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

Tcode Vl02n-- extras--Delivery output -header Here you maintain the outptut type and destination details and save the changed then come out from the screen.

Again you enter in VL02N go to menu >Out Bound delivery>Click on Issue delivery output here you will ger outptut detail screen in the botom of the screen you have Print view icon press that icon you will the output print view for that delivery document.

Tcode vf02--goto-header-output

Here you maintain the outptut type and destination details and save the changed then come out from the screen.

Again you enter in VF02 go to menu >Billing document>Click on Printer here you will ger outptut detail screen in the select output type then botom of the screen you have Print view icon press that icon you will the output print view for that Billing document.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tcode Vl02n-- extras--Delivery output -header.

Tcode vf02--goto-header-output