cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface 2 b triggered at sales order creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario, where the data needs to flow to legacy system whenver sales order is created in SAP.

Please tell me how to do this ...i am planning ti use client proxy on sender sap side but the catch is how to trigger this at the sales order creation event.

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Snehal,

If you are using transaction for creation of sales order, then try to check out a suitable user exit or BADI which will help in triggering the interface once the sales order gets saved.

Regards,

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

Hope u to use IDOC -to- File Scenario,

When ever IDOC triggered the Sales order creation happens and via XI it will goes to the Legacy System..

Better to use IDOC--XI-File Scenario.

Regards,

Sateesh

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope these blog are useful:

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

when an order is created generate the IDOC .....there is an option start outbound processing....then it will be same as idoc-xi-file...

regards

chandrakanth

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patil,

Instead of considering client proxy, use IDOC to send sales details to the legacy system. Configure the NACE transaction in SAP system for that using the medium EDI. The moment a sales order is created the IDOC will be generated and sent to the XI system.

*****Reward points if useful

Regards,

Kiran Bobbala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies...

Kiran, i found ur answer very interesting and appreciate if you can elaborate more on this....how to carry out this and other settings..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Activate the Change Pointers for Sales order IDoc

Activate the change pointers globally ---BD61

Standard Program RBDMIDOC will be scheduled in Background

When the program would run it will collect the changes which was done to the Message Types and will generate the Idocs to the corresponding Message Types

Regards,

Shabari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following link.

Thanks,

Vijaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Please reply.