cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer's tax classification in different company codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a specifiv requirement. As we all know the tax determination is country dependent. My requirement is to maintian the tax classification regarding sales organisation wise for the cuatomer.

Eg: I have a customer 1000 in company code ABCD whose tax classification is 1 (taxable), when I am extending the customer to another company code MNOP and sales area, the same tax classification ia getting copied. If I change the same in one company code, the same customer master (1000) in the other company code is also getting changed.

How to prevent this? I want the customer tax classification is 1 in company code ABCD, and 0 in company code MNOP, for the same customer which has been extended to both.

Prasanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed the thread...

Former Member
0 Kudos

46C: As you put it yourself, taxability is country-dependent - table KNVI is keyed on country. You cannot configure taxability based on sales area or any other org.unit.

You may want to use exit EXIT_SAPLFYTX_USER_001 in SMOD FYTX0002 Try setting the exemption amount (field EXEMPT_AMT IN structure TAX_ALLOWED_FIELDS) to the full amount, or changing the field ACCNT_NO to a related customer# that is exempt.