cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing an error "Language not available on server" for THAI language on my SAP R/3 4.7 SR 1.10 system. Platform is HP IA64 and Oracle 9.2.0.7.

Basis Support Package 38 for 6.20 has been successfully imported.

I restored a backup from my old R/3 system onto my new R/3 system after importing basis support package 38. The error also exists in the old system.

I get the error when I do the following:

se38->select a Z program->goto->translation

Then I choopse THAI as target language and then continue. Then it pops up an error saying that "Language not available on server".

Can anyone please help. Do I have to import the language again from the DVD? or any other alternative?

Thanks,

Viren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan.

I checked the parameters: here r their values:

Default Profile:

zcsa/installed_langueges=E2JDZ

Instance Profile:

zcsa/system_languege=E

Can you please suggest how to add THAI in the list of installed languages. First of all how to check whether it has been properly installed or not?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Juan

I checked in smlt. THAI is installed and support package for it has been imported.It has 2 packages: INITIAL and SAPKLTHY10 6.20 .

However when i go for more details option for the INITIAL package it says "No Entry found in Control Table PAT03".

If i go for more details for SAPKLTHY10 6.20 package it says "No Language in package attributes"

Also the degree of translation for THAI is 0 (zero). Which means Not classified;Not a SAP Standard Language.

Will I have to reimport THAI in my SAP system?

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked that the parameter zcsa/installed_languages is maintained with Thai? alos check SMLT to see of the language is properly installed.

regards

Juan