Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while loading the WSLD file

former_member312910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am trying to consume a Webservice. When i try to create the Model out of the WSDL file, it says "Error while loading the WSDL file".

Its an XI webservice, so i cannot view it from Webservice navigator.

How could i find out that, the problem is with the Webservice or i am missing any thing

Kindly help

regards

Deepu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Deepu,

check .log file of you NWDS. its path is workspace\.metadata\.log

There you can find discription of error. It will solve your problem. else post the error.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member312910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I managed to solve the problem. The WSDL got imported by using the Import Web service option (even though it is depriated)

regards

Deepu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

need to check the credentials for your user id to access that webservice.

former_member312910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked the log and i am getting the following exceptions

1.DynamicProxy.TempDir=C:\DOCUME1\DEEPUM1\LOCALS~1\Temp\, DynamicProxy.INetProxy.Host=}'

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.metadata.WSModelInfo.getOrCreateWsrService(WSModelInfo.java:413)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.WebserviceClientException: GenericServiceFactory initialization problem. Could not load web service model.

2. Caused by: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.util.NestedException: IO Exception occurred while parsing file:Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://Pinnacle:50000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:PowerEP_BusService:Out_SOAP_DocViewDownload" -> com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL

3. java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.impl.DOperationImpl.initParameters_DocumentStyle(DOperationImpl.java:59)

Is this any authorization problem

regards

Deepu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu

As far as my understanding

1) You mentioned that you cant able to see the webservice in Navigator, which means that the service is not deployed on the server [J2EE server]

2) You are trying to use the WDSL , which is working in XI [assumption] but not in webdynpro, means that the WSDL is somewhere in another INTRANET,

Possilbe workarounds

1)Save the WSDL as a loca l file and then try to import a LOCAL FILE and use

2) Try to publish the WSDL into internet

3) Try to use this http://www.abysal.com/soap/AbysalEmail.wsdl WSDL and check whether it is getting properly imported or not. This is to check whether the error is becuase of WSDL or becuase of some other problem

Best Regards

Chaitanya.A

former_member312910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya

I was able to import the wsdl that you provided without any errors.

How can i publish WSDL to the internet ?

regards

Deepu