SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM IS Oil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm a QM consultant and i want to know how QM is involved in IS OIL.I tried to do some RnD in help.sap but i could not find anything that convinced me about QM involvement.Im looking for any kind of suggestion that will show some light for me to know more about QM in IS OIL.Specifically the use of say Pooled samples and Umpire rules(tolerance keys and formulas) to be used in inspection plan..I'm looking forward to some help as i'm very new to IS-OIL.Thanks

Also where can i get business scenarios??to understand the process flows

regards,

Naik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naik,

we have impelemented the QM in our is oil project .

Am SD Is oil Consultant. here the Qm is realted to the qulity of the product Which is meant to oil,refined ,momomer,polymer..

here we are using the lengthy QM -SD .. only in return of product from Custmer ... its Bcos of OffSpech product ..

Mostly . this refined Product Which it does not have return senario it self ...

But the part of QM is Very Less With our Refined procust . but its applicable for polymer & monomer

where we deleoped Forms for stating the quality of the product that is it .. and soe return process.

regards

raja

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naik

Unfortunaltey QM and IS-OIL are not integrated.

Regards

Shruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naik,

we have impelemented the QM in our is oil project .

Am SD Is oil Consultant. here the Qm is realted to the qulity of the product Which is meant to oil,refined ,momomer,polymer..

here we are using the lengthy QM -SD .. only in return of product from Custmer ... its Bcos of OffSpech product ..

Mostly . this refined Product Which it does not have return senario it self ...

But the part of QM is Very Less With our Refined procust . but its applicable for polymer & monomer

where we deleoped Forms for stating the quality of the product that is it .. and soe return process.

regards

raja