0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the following Structure

LEVEL Desp

1 AB1234

2 AB1234-A

3 AB1234-A-A

4 AB1234-A-A0

Budgeting is done at level 3 and actuals are posted at level 4 during which due to avail control and as per the std the system checks the level 4(which will have no value) then level 3 and posting is done.

While budgeting ,wrongly level 4 was budgeted and later cleared the amount, now due to which the status Budg is set to the Level 4 WBS,

Now while posting actuals to level 4 the system is throwing Exceeded budget error(level 4 value is cleared), even if level 3 has enough budget.

Is it because of the status Budg got set to the level 4 WBS the system is checking against it & not checking against the level 3 WBS and hence the error.

What could be the solution to this, I feel the WBS status BUDG from the Level 4 needs to be removed which is a system status.

your solutions will be highly appriciated..and rewarded.

Regards

VK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use T Code OPSX and try resetting the BUDG status for the level 4 WBS

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Thanks for the reply,I had tried OPSX and got the message as below,

"The following WBS elements are budgeted (status unchanged): "

I am not clear as, is it that if the WBS is initially budgeted, as per the std SAP the status gets set as BUDG and later cleared of value( value=0) and on running OPSX the status BUDG gets removed ??, if yes its not happening...

Kindly advice as to where else all i need to check

Regards

Vinayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ensure that you've removed the budget values against the WBS. Check this using a report.

OPSX should remove the BUDG status if the there are no values against WBS.

Regards

Sreenivas

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Tcode CJ30, make the budget allocated to WBS Element for the 4th level to "Zero"

Then run Tcode OBSX.

That way the budget get reset for that particular WBS element.

hope its useful.

Reward points if useful..

thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sreenivas,

Thankyou,Problem solved.

Regards

Vinayak.

Answers (0)