Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goodafternoon gurus:

I have a material stock 5000

checked in MMBE....no schedule lines I mean this material is in unrestricted use...

i maintained strategy group as 40 when i created material...

gave correct storage location...no batches are there

when checked for item availability...it shows item is available on today

stil when i do delivery i get

' 0 ' quantity is available

what to do...?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1) when salesm order is confirming i don't think thre is problam in the delivery.

2)but please check delivery item category not relevant for picking might have ticked please check.

3) copy control sales docment to delivery document, like LF-OR and LF--TAN header and item copy control please check all requirements and there is "quantity" + is there or not.

nothing else it should work you shouldbe abele to delivery with quantity.

i hope you have understood .

your doubts is clear don't forget to reward.

thanks

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

where can I check this?

"delivery item category not relevant for picking might have ticked please check"

Former Member
0 Kudos

what happend??? no one is giving any suggestions??

please help me gurus

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check tcode ovlp

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

How many schedule lines are created for this line item. Normally if the system couldn't confirm the quantity on the requested delivery date, it creates one schedule line with zero confirmed quantity on requested delivery data and another schedule line(one or more) for the order quantities.

In your case, the stock may be available, but due to other lead times, it might have given the delivery date for future date. Since your requested delivery date is today, it will create a schedule line for this date with zero quantity.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The schedule lines show

date: 23.05.2008

order qty: 5000

confirmed qty: 5000

it is not ' 0 '

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is the issue for a particular material or with all the materials. Did you tick the relevant for picking in the delivery item category settings (OVLP) and try.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

try CO06 transaction and confirm the order quantity there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i tried the transaction co06

everything is greyed...

I see here receipts: 5000

Issues: 0

confirmed issues 0

ATP situation:

Date: 23.05.2008

MRP element: stock

REC/reqd qty: 5000

confirmed: nothing is here

Cum. ATP Qty: 5000

when i tried to click on change confirmation...it gives error message that SELECT A LINE THAT CAN BE CHANGED.

so what to do now???

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems you are trying to create delivery in MTO scenario in which case, the stock should be treated as a special stock. So ensure that stock is flowing in confirmed quantity in sale order under schedule line tab.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yaar in the order when i check schedule lines

it shows confirmed quantity on today's date...

I can send you screen shots...if you say where to send...after seeing them please give me your feedbacks or steps how to correct what to do etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When u get the schedule lines available then it should not create any problem in creating delivery. Check ur schedule lines again and give the date accordingly.

Also check the availability overview screen. (from va02, enviroment-availability) and try analysing.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can i send you the screen shots???

if yes where to send, so that you see them analyse and give your feedback

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check and post here the Delivery dates confirmed in the schedule lines of this order.

Thanks,

Ravi