cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with caching with WebDynpro Function call - caching?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have developed a web dynpro applicatipon that makes call a to a remote function module. The module works fine on initial execution. However, all following requests receive the same output. I have gone to the point of creating a new input model and rebinding before each search but this doesn't help. I can see that the new input model has the new value but the search returns the same result as the old value.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

This used to happen to my code for 3 reasons.

1) I don't used to refresh my Internal Tables and variables. So in the next call old values still used to reside in the internal tables. So I advise you to please refesh your internal tables after declaring them.

2) Also you should disconnect your RFC connection manually as the system keeps it alive using <Model>.modelInstance().disconnectIfAlive();

3) I don't used to delete the old values from my input model before calling it the next time. So the entries used to append in the initial values. Then when you call the BAPI mostly it returns you result from your old entries only. So remove the old entries from you model before populating it again.

Hope this solves your problem.

With Best Regards,

Shubham

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are correct. It was the internal tables.