0 Kudos

Please help me

Scenario : File to XI to IDOC

-

XI 3.0 SP14

-

Problem : Unable to convert sender service to an ALE logical system

-

I am using a BPM to receive the File into XI and doing the Transformation and then trying to send it to the R/3 System.

1) I have checked the Logical System name in the SLD and its fine

2) I have looked the port definition in WE20 and this is also fine.

3) I have looked the SXI_Cahce and I see my Receiver Agreement is there.

4) I have seen the /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

5) Message type also matches.

( So for I have not applied the OSS notes mentioned in the above block)

Problem

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_SERV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>HR_Benifits_IP</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText /> Unable to convert sender service HR_Benifits_IP to an ALE logical system

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack></SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.The Logical system assigned to your File service is made as partner profile in R/3 target system.

2. hope you are not using any BPM, otherwise check receiver agreement have sender party as file service column checked.

3. In transaction IDX1 you have maintained port and RFC destination for R/3 i.e target.

Hope it helps, otherwise your settings are correct.

Regards,

Satish

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

but have you checked service HR_Benifits_IP

(adapter specific identifiers?)

does it have correct data inside integration directory?

btw have you refreshed the CPA cache?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Check the last two posts in this thread...

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

In your Receiver Agreement to your IDoc type(where you mention the idoc adapter), in the header mapping section, select the 'Sender Service' check box on and select your sender business system from the pop up help that appears. Try once more after activating the Receiver Agreement.

Cheers

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI jay and anand,

Thanks a lot

-

I have followed the instructions what you have mentioned and the problem still persists. But the log now shows the Sender system name and not the the BPM

Note : IDX1 looks fine. It contains the correct RFC Destination.

Note 2: IDX2 when I looked here I didn't see my Idoc at all

-

SXMB_MONI : LOG

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:P1>HR_Benifits_BSE</SAP:P1>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Unable to convert sender service HR_Benifits_BSE to an ALE logical system</SAP:Stack>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

Thanks a lot for your response. You wrote

1.The Logical system assigned to your File service is made as partner profile in R/3 target system.

I didnot get what you are saying here.

2. hope you are not using any BPM, otherwise check receiver agreement have sender party as file service column checked.

I have checked this and the receiver agreement looks fine.

3. In transaction IDX1 you have maintained port and RFC destination for R/3 i.e target.

YES I Have checkd IDX1 and its been maintained properly. I have checked IDX2 and I dont see my IDOC at all?????

Hope it helps, otherwise your settings are correct.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mike.

Yes I have refreshed my CPA Cache.

As per Anand and Sathish, I have modified my receiver agreement. Under the Header Mapping , I have selected the Sender Service and entered my Sender Business Service and my log looks like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:P1>HR_Benifits_BSE</SAP:P1>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Unable to convert sender service HR_Benifits_BSE to an ALE logical system</SAP:Stack>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

check these...

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc

You can switch off ALE audit messages by making an entry in IDXNOALE table as explained in the weblog..

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand.

But it doesn't help me.

Question: When I execute the transaction IDX2, I dont see my IDOC at all, whether it is OK?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please assist me

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Question: When I execute the transaction IDX2, I dont see my IDOC at all, whether it is OK?

I don't think this is a problem. The idoc metadata can be loaded manually in IDX2 or it gets loaded at runtime once you start sending/receiving the idoc's.

Check this link for loading metadata manually...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/8a/b8b13bb3ace769e10000000a11402f/content.htm

If you are not expecting any acknowledgements then try maintaining IDXNOALE table as specified in the weblog in my previous post.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand. As Vishnu has mentioned on October 21,2005, I have created a dummy Service and in my Receiver Agreement under the Header Mapping I have selected this under the Sender Service. After that I am getting the following error

Error: Transaction IDX1: Port A000000014, client , RFC destination contain errors

I spoke to my R/3 Counter Part and they said A000000014 is the Port number. I looked into the SM59 for my RFC destination and the test connection was successful . Still I have no idea why I am getting the above error.

-

My Scenario File to XI -(IDOC Adapter) R/3.

I am maintaining the File in a Business System under Service Without Party.

R/3 is also maintained in the Busines System Under Service Without party.

-

We are in SP 14.

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Assit me.

Thanks.