cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The configuration of sales deal(VB21)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I created a sales deal, the field of sales deal number can't input. It's a internal number mandatory.If I want to use a external number,Who can tell me how to set?

Thanks & Regards,

Kelvin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we go to transaction vb(1, there we find the groups button... go to change mode of groups button so at to maintain the number ranges to the sales deal, internal and external number ranges are dislayed there...

If you want to transaport number ranges go to main screen of the number ranges VB(1, select Interval from the menu bar and select transport...

So as to insert group and number range

go to VB(1, select groups change button,

and from the menu bar select group and select Insert... hope this helps and resolves your problem...

Reward if helpful...

Regards

Bageerath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think maybe the reason is transport intervals.Who knows how to transport the intervals grouping?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we go to transaction vb(1, there we find the groups button... go to change mode of groups button so at to maintain the number ranges to the sales deal, internal and external number ranges are dislayed there...

If you want to transaport number ranges go to main screen of the number ranges VB(1, select Interval from the menu bar and select transport...

So as to insert group and number range

go to VB(1, select groups change button,

and from the menu bar select group and select Insert... hope this helps and resolves your problem...

Reward if helpful...

Regards

Bageerath

Edited by: Bageerath Cheryala on May 23, 2008 9:34 AM