cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multi mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people

i am trying to multi mapping without using BPM i created 3DT and 3MT 1 is sen 2receivers and in message tab i assign 2 receivers mapping is complete problem is only interface mapping its not activating

this error i am getting

Activation of the change list canceled Check result for Interface Mapping IM_MM | urn:file2file: Mapping program Message Mapping MM_MM1 | urn:file2file does not match the interface mapping.

The frequency of target message Message Type MT_MMrec1 | urn:file2file in the message mapping is not identical to the frequency of target interface Message Interface MIIArec1 | urn:file2file (SWC_SOAP_TEST , 1.0 of test.com).

Mapping program Message Mapping MM_MM1 | urn:file2file does not match the interface mapping. The frequency of target message Message Type MT_MMrec2 | urn:file2file in the message mapping is not identical to the frequency of target interface Message Interface MIIArec2 | urn:file2file (SWC_SOAP_TEST , 1.0 of test.com).

don't send this blog

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

pls tell me the ans for this what is the problem for this error ASAP

Thanks & Regards

shekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Your occurance for Interface Mapping target message must be 1..unbounded

2) Match your Occurance of Messages from Message Mapping and Interface Mapping.

Regards,

Rohit

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people

i taken occurances min 0 maxi 1(0...1) sen data and receiver data

in message mapping message tab i take n same (0...1) occurances

still now problem is changed

Activation of the change list canceled Check result for Interface Mapping IM_MM | urn:file2file: Mapping program Message Mapping MM_MM1 | urn:file2file does not match the interface mapping. The number or frequencies of source or target messages for the message mapping are not identical to the number or frequencies of source or target interfaces.

this is the problem pls send me to ASAP

Regards

shekar

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check occurrence of source and target messages in both Interface mapping and message mapping. It must be identical in message mapping and interface mapping.

Regards

Sami

Reward points if helpful.

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

The occurence of the Messages used in the Message Mapping should be provided as 0...1 for all the messages, in the Messages tab of the message mapping. Also in the Interface Mapping the occurence of the Messages should be 0...1.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think you need to check the occurances of the message types which u have provided in the mapping program ....and also in the interface mapping change the occurance by selecting the message tabe....accordingly.....

regards

chandrakanth.k