cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a scenario in which my SRM system is sending data to multiple R3 system . It is a proxy to Idoc scenario..

When I am trying to use conditional receiver I am not getting the structure there ( to get the Xpath expression ) ..... Have i missed out on anything in SLD ????

Also is there a need to define condition since the SRM system has in it payload R3 system name the data has to be send ???

My logic is that the payload contains the name of R3 system but XI has to read it .... and that possible through conditional receiver ... Am I on the right track ?

I tried hard coding the Xpath expression but it does not work

Any round about method for checking the condition ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I faced the same problem and resolved it by assigning the SWCV to the business system in SLD

Check whether you have added the SWCV of your interface to your business system in SLD.

Regards

Sami

Reward points if helpful.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Well if you getting services in the payload then you can use Functionality of dynamic receivers for more detail refer the following links.

First see the sap help link to have better understanding

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/a5f2066340332de10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

in short no need to give conditions in receiver determination..

2) Make Sure that your SW component is attached to your Bussiness system if your using bussiness systems.

3)if you are using bussiness services then make sure that it is there in sender message type of your service.

Reward points if helpful

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am trying to use conditional receiver I am not getting the structure there ( to get the Xpath expression )

-->

You should add your outbound/source message interface to Business system to get the structure visible in X-path.

Go to Objects tab, click on your sender Business system/service , add your Message Interface there as sender interface.

yes,you can use conditional receivers for your scenario as your payload contains name of R/3 system

in receiver determination, configured receivers click on symbol [ ] - square brackets and you can define multiple conditions using X-path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

well, via XPATH you can actually use conditional routing to work; ref the following to get urself an idea.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/09/xi-dynamic-configuration-in-adapter-modules--one-step-further

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/67/49767669963545a071a190b77a9a23/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/26/5ccd3bb4560f01e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Refer to this weblog for dynamic receiverd etermination.

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

*****************rward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

u can make use of conditional receiver determination for this.

you can utilize XPATH for conditional routing;

Receiver Det- Xpath:

XPATH in Interfce Det:

/people/suraj.sr/blog/2006/01/05/multiple-inbound-interfaces-within-a-service

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is i am not able o get the structure to define the Xpath expression ..... When i try to define the xpath expression i get the following message

Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

did you save the message interface after creating it....ensure that you have created under the SWCV which u r working on..

regards

chandrakanth

former_member8655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tom

Please check if the software component of the interface you want to use in the XPath is assigned to the technical system of your sender business system. If not, assign the software component thru SLD and after that in the ID clear the SLD cache data and try again. It should work.

Thanks

Mitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tom,

Go to SLD, select the Technical system that corresponds to your SRM system(sender Sytem) and associate the Software components in IR where you have developed the design time objects to this Technical system.

You need to use the Installed Produts tab in the Technical system to create this association.

After this perform a cache refresh and you can use the conditions.

Regards,

Jaishankar

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your Receiver Determination, you have one option Configured Receivers.

Give the entry for the field of logical system and value of logical system there.

You will see the entry for the same in Configuration Overview also.

create interface determination and receiver agreement accordingly there.

Reward points if helpful,

Regards,

Sandeep Kaushik