cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The BED value is not flowing into the BED total condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

The BED value is not flowing into the BED total condition type ZEXT (copy of JEXT -BED total) with access seq JDUM(100% copy of value)..

What might be the reasons?

Thanks

Ivy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the value is flowing into JEXT, if not then check if you maintained the chapter id of the material. Defined JEXT in the excise default settings, defined the records for JEXT and ZEXT.

Regards,

Saurabh Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. Yes,14% is maintained for the condition type ZEXD(which is JEXP or copy of it JEXP) and 100% is maintained in condition record for ZEXT not JDUM as said earlier.

So the value flows into the ZEXT based on the % which is maintained in the ZEXT condition record...say if i maintain 50% for ZEXT , 50% value of BED is flowing into ZEXT ...so i have maintained it as 100% , but still the value is not populated in the Excise invoice.

Any help on his will be appreciated.

Thanks

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Please check whether you have maintained the pricing condition types in the following menupath.

Logistics General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Determination of Excise Duty --> Condition Based Excise Determination -->Classify Condition Types

If not then maintain it similar to the pricing procedure JINFAC with your condition types.

This should solve your problem.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Logistics General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Determination of Excise Duty --> Condition Based Excise Determination -->Classify Condition Types..

In the aboce pathe ,do i need to maintain the conditions types in procedure TAXINN or JINFAC?

Thanks

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

The values for JINFAC will be already there. you have to maintain your pricing procedure over there. That is the combination of your pricing procedure, condition types(BED,AED,SED,CESS,SAH CESS), the account where they are going to hit. You can copy JINFAC to your pricing procedure to maintain the entries.

As far as TAXINN is concerned it will be already maintained, if not then it is maintained by the FI people. The presence of TAXINN condition types will affect the MM module while excise posting, where as JINFAC or any pricing procedure will affect the SD module for excise posting.

Award points if found helpful.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Excise indicator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I guess conition record is to be maintained for jDUM as 100% becoz the for ZEXT condition record is maintained as 14%.

Correct me if iam wrong.

Thanks

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

14% is to be maintained for the condition type which is JEXP or copy of it.

JEXT or in your case which is ZEXT is a condition type which is the total of all the excise duties that is to be maintained i.e. JEXP, JEAP etc. Moreover this condition type is not for billing but is a Setoff condition which is being maintained to populate the data in the Excise invoice.

Similarly you also need to maintain JCET which is the total of cess in the same way as JEXT.

JDUM is the access sequence not a condition type. So you cannot maintain the value for it.

I hope it is clear.

Award points if helpful.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

I think you have not maintained the condition record for ZEXT. Go to VK11 and maintain the record i.e. 100% for the key combination selected.

Regards,

Karthik.