cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

landscape page format

Former Member
0 Kudos

good day experts...

I have a form requirement in landscape format.

Now, on the smartform page, I have noticed that the available selection of page format is DINA4 which is 297mm (h) x 210 mm (w) ( equivalent to A4 size).

As I check on SPAD tcode, DINA4 has a landscape format.

However, this landscape format does not appear on the selection of page format on the form attribute(output options).

Now I also created a new page format which dimension is 210mm (h) x 297 mm (w). This newly created one appears on the selection list on the output options. However, when i click the form painter, i can't see the landscape format. And when I activate the form, there is an error.

Please help me how to make the DINA4 landscape in format or to create a new page format in landscape.

Thanks a lot. Rewards will be given to your helpful suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SE71-> check whether in settings the Graphical view is marked with tick or not...if it is checked leave it and come back....then in the screen u 'll be seeing a cap icon ....click that icon->click basic settings----> in orientation u hav a choice of portrait nd landscape..

Thanks,

Arunprasad.P

Reward if useful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks a lot to you experts for your replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The choice of portrait or landscape in smartforms is made at a page level, not the attributes level.

Assign the page format (DINA4) as you have done at the Form attributes. Then when you create your page(s) go to its Output Options tab and select the lanscape or portrait radio button.

Regards,

Nick