cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field in Bid Quote not editable/input enabled/changable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using SRM 5.5 and I have added a custom field to the quotation item level. I am unable to make this field editable no matter what I do .

1) I have gone through Note "822424 - CUF. Customer fields cannot be changed in the bid" and this is implemented in our system .

2) I have added the custom field to INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_QUOT and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF.

3) I have also implemented BADI BBP_CUF_BADI_2 and I confirm that the method MODIFY_MODE_QUOT is never getting called. MODIFY_SCREEN is getting called , and the value of the flag ET_FIELDS-XINPUT is always 'X'. Still the quotation field is display only. Also Function-Pool SAPLBBP_PDH_CUF does not have any calls to the method MODIFY_MODE_QUOT but it has calls for the other 3 methods present in that BADI.

Can anyone suggest any method for making custom fields editable in QUOTATION of SRM ?

Help from anyone who anything about the above will be appreciated.

Thank You .

Regards,

Ajali Sen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

As mentioned in my scrap, the chief problem lies in the fact that the method MODIFY_MODE_QUOT of badi BBP_CUF_BADI_2 is not getting called during process of quote ( from a bid invitation). I saw in one of your earlier scraps that this method was trigerring for you.

Could you please let me know whether it is trigerring now too ? If you put a breakpoint in the method while processing a bid ....does it stop at this method ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A few check points:

1.The method MODIFY_MODE_QUOT of BADi "BBP_CUF_BADI_2" needs to be implemented for the object type BUS2202.See if you have added the filter type properly(if any).

2.The method MODIFY_SCREEN of the same badi is also used to hide/change the propereties of the fields in Bid invitation and bid screens.See if this has been implemented in any ways that leads to the field in BId screen notbeng editable.(This could happen if some of the field NAMES are same for both the Nid invitation and Bid screens.Take care that the names are different for all the fields in the Bid and bid inv screen).

Other then the above,i dont find any reason why the Method MODIFY_MODE_QUOT of the baid should not get called!

If possible can you paste the code for all the method sof this BADI which have been implemnetd for further analysis.Do let me know.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

You said: "See if you have added the filter type properly(if any)."

I can't add the filter type in the BBP_CUF_BADI_2.

When I inactive the Badi, nothing show me to add the object type.

How can I do this?

Thanks,

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to implement the method MODIFY_MODE_QUOT of the badi BBP_CUF_BADI_2 to make the custom fields in the Quotation screen editable.

Write the foll code:

method IF_EX_BBP_CUF_BADI_2~MODIFY_MODE_QUOT.

constants: c_mode(1) type c value 'E'.

cv_mode = c_mode.

endmethod.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers and close the thread if your query is resolved.