Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing issue in copy controll.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus of SD,

i ve this folwing issue

sale order pricing procedure and billing pricing procedure is diffrent,then also pricing condition in sales order is copied in billing ...as a condition is stastical in billing but its taking the effect of sales order in which its not stastical...any solution then please reply.i ve applyed prcing type c in copy controll which resolved the issue but will it have any other effect..

in pricing mannual entry has the preferance...

so can any one please give me any solution.

Regards

Subrat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the solution for this is to go to the copy controll ans chose the apropriate item catagory and for that choose pricing type as C .then the manual entry ll come but other entry ll be redetermind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frd,

these is out of standard,...so kindly refer note no 14136

this will solve your problem..

Regards

Amit Agrawal

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if the pricing procedures are different beween the order and the billing document and you want to copy some condtions from the order in the billing document, then the condition type should have the same technical name and it should be on the same step in both pricing procedures. Otherwise it is not possible to copy the prices.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

Please give Reward Points if you are satisfied with the answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot for ur answers

actually i want to add one thing

the two pricing procedure are totaly same only one condition type zp99 is stastical in billing.

as i want to say also i ve two differnt document type for billing and sales document

so that separate pricing proc. is triggered in sales and billing

its a debit memo for servisec so its not delivery related.

but when ever i m creating the billing with refferance to sales order biling the condtion is not coming as stastical.and an accounting entry also passed as the condition is attached to a account key in sales order pricing procedure but its not in billing pricing procedure

if i m confusing please ask me to clarify in each step.

i ve just done the pricing type c in the copy controll.VTFA in item level.

so am i correct with it or not please specify.

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check in the billing document if the new pricing procedure does exist on the header?

Regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subu

You 've mentioned that the pricing procedures are different. but for zp99 condition you want to have statistical in billing but non statistical in order.

Have you checked whether you have maintained this condition type as statistical in the pricing procedure in billing? Copying of condition value should in no way affect the statistical condition in the billing.

Let me know whether you have maintained the condition type as statistical in billing pricing procedure

Rgds

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

yah i have done it stastical in billing but not in sales order pricing.

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check in the billing document if the new pricing procedure does exist on the header?

Regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

if its not in header then how to have it in the header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frd,

if your pricing procedure are different in order & billing then it's better to create two different doc category & try to call differently at order & billing level to solve the problem.

Regards

Amit Agrawal