Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification via Siemens and Genovate

p_2_5_6_9_6_0
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Wondering if anyone here has already done or is seriously considering investing in the Training and Certification programmes for ABAP / Netweaver via Siemens or Genovate institute.

If you have, then ....

1.) Is there a particular trainer that I should look for when enrolling for a course? (Can you recommend a few good instructors?)

2.) Are students allowed to enroll and pay in installments?

Thanks.

p256960

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Which location you are palnning to take up the course and if you have 1 year of exp in any MNC then you can even think of taking the SAP TECHED 08 which will not cost you more than 12k-20k , and SAP TECHED is going to be held in NOV 08.

As you know training will be for 1 month and almost all trainers will be teaching in the same way i guess, its our part to practice and gets hands on.

If you are plannig to take up the certification on your own through seimens or genovate it will cost you around 2lacs-3lacs, so think about TECHED also once.

for any other clarrifications do ask me.

cheers

kiran.

p_2_5_6_9_6_0
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

The reason I am thinking of going in for Siemens or Genovate (in Mumbai) is that I although I have 2 years of SAP experience - I do not have that much coding experience due to lack of oppurtunity.

If you have given the Siemens or Genovate training - can you tell me how their training is - or which institute is better?

Any ideas on what kind of placements we get after the courses?

Thanks.

p256960

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have more than 2 years of exp then its more than enough to clear the ABAP certification, even though if you dont have much of development exp.

certification test maily focus on the basics and theory part, it wont be much in to coding part, so if you are strong in basics you can easily sail through them.

and as you know we have 5 books for the certification TAW10 ( 2 books ) and TAW12 ( 3 books)

if you go through those 5 books its more than enough to clear the test.

as far as i know seimens is recomended in south india, and even they place people who got certified through them, their client list includes : TCS, IBM, DELOITTE, SATYAM ...etc etc.

and even they have their own development centre for seimens in noida , bangalore and chennai, so getting placed is a bit easy with seimens i suppose.

i got certified through SAP TECHED 07, it took hardly 2 months to prepare. even i dont have any development exp when i took the test.

hope i cleared most of your doubts, else you can come back again

BEST OF LUCK

cheers

Kiran