cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lean WM -Fixed Bin Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are planning to use lean WM for our business with fixed bins.Do we need to create storage sections in order to be able to create the fixed bins in the warehouse?if not how do we create the fixed bin .Where do we assign the fixed bins in the material master?Is it in the WM2 view?

best regards

Supratim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had the answer to your question. I am trying to get people to keep the forum tidy. If you have what you require could you award you points if you want to and mark your question as answered.

This helps everybody as there are at the moment 48 pages of open questions and if people do not close them the forum will grow and then people like me will not go through all of the pages as it takes too long and some people will not get answers to their questions.

Thank you

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you need to use bins, then you have no choice but to abandon lean WM. If you take standard SAP warheouse and "Gut" most of the storage types, you will get a neat set up that will work nicely for you not to mention LM* transactions to use on RF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supratim,

In Lean WM stock cannot be managed using Bins, Lean WM only allows you to use the Transfer Order Functionaliy only.

If you want to use Fixed Bin strategy, then you should used Central Warehouse or Decentralized Warehouse.

Regards

Krishna