Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service confirmation Tolerance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am on SRM 4.0 ECS

I want to allow tolerance during service confirmation and have set tolerance group and tolerance key in cross-application basic settings (CF with 10 % over tolerance, DQ and DA) and assigned the tolerance group to user

After SC is created, I went into change PO Item data -> Basic data tab and added 10% over tolerance which was set in CF (Tolerance key of DQ and DA was not available here not sure why )

But later when I try to confirm within the overtolerance limit of 10 % I get two error message

(1) System status INCM is active (Confirmation 5000000107)

(2)Quantity too high (tolerance limit of 0.00 and USD exceeded) (Item 1)

The question is why am I getting error message # 2 even though tolerance key was set and was picked up in PO. What setting needs to be maintained in backend ?

I believe similar to DQ or CF tolerance key which was set in SRM for confirmation, in R3 also I need to set tolerance key for confirmation.

However When I go to R/3 and check the tolerance key available for confirmation I have just B1 and B2 for order price qty variance and VP moving average price variance... There is no DQ nor CF in R/3

Any inputs would be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

Your error message shows, "Quantity too high (tolerance limit of 0.00 and USD exceeded)".The error shows absolute value rather than a percentage exceed.

I think you need to maintain the absolute limit correctly for your tolerance key? In case of tolerance check,its the absolute limit that takes priority over percentage limit check.

Thanks

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeev,

Thanks for your input

I have mainted tolerance key DA and DQ where the obsolute limit in terms of dollars has been maintained. Still I get the same error message. I have tried to remove DA and DQ and just maintain CF to find if only % limit is checked and not dollar limit, but still I get the same error message.

Also another question is when I go in PO change mode, and do a drop down on the Overdelivery tolerance in Item data -> Basic data tab only CF was available even though I have maintained DA and DQ. Any idea why DA and DQ was not available.

This may be the key because I believe I should be using either DA or DQ.

since DA is cumulative quantity variance with both dollar and percentage limit and it can be used for confirmation, which i want I want it for. If I am able to prompt DA and DQ during PO change mode it might solve my problem.

Answers (0)