Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Availability Check: ...

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Gurus,

In ECC, when I call the ATP Check from APO, I get displayed a screen "APO Availability Check: Delivery Proposal (Sales Order)".

In this screen there are 3 buttons that I can use to accept the quantities proposed by APO:

One Delivery

Full Delivery

Delivery Proposal

Are these button customizable?. I have noted that the Full Delivery proposal is shown only when the quantity required can be completly confirmed.

Best Regards

-Italo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

You can influence the ATP check by modifying the customizing for 'Availability check against Product Allocation'.

Customize the Maintain Procedure functionality to define the product allocation determination procedure for the availability check against product allocations.

It determines how products are allocated and is used as follows:

The product allocation determination procedure must be entered in the material master (basic data screen, general data).

In the product allocation hierarchy, an info structure is assigned to the product allocation determination procudure. The info structure determines the criteria for the planning hierarchy. The product allocation is stored in the planning hierarchy.

Several objects with different validity periods can be assigned to the product allocation determination procedure.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards

Vinod

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Thanks four your kind help. Up to know I have completely customized the Prod. Allocation.

I want to know the situation when the buttons

One-time delivery

Full Delivery

Delivery proposal

are shwon, I have noted that the Full Delivery only appears if the the quantity confirmed is equal to the quantity requested.

Are there any customizing to set the parameters that define whether these buttons are shown or not?

Best regards

-Italo