cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management - Document somehow released via VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a sales document that shows Overall status of Credit Checks changed via VA02 in the change log. There have been no changes to the customer activity (Payer) that would justify this. No payments have been posted, orders cancelled, returns received etc. The document should have remained on credit hold.

The user that modified the sales doc only made a few changes and that was to some delivering plants for several line items. These changes then updated availability, etc (moved confirmed schedule lines to further in the future). However, they also somehow changed the credit status on the order (VBUK-CMGST) from B to A.

Additionally I have checked VBAK-CMNGV (next date) for the document and found it to be in the past which is rather odd considering there are multiple line items with upcoming confirmed availability via the schedule lines.

Note that I have a similar thread in which I need to know how the users can manually change the status of VBUK from A back to B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca, were you able to figure out what the cause was for sales orders being released fom credit hold via VA02? We are having a similar issue and I came across your thread.. and recognized your name.

Thanks, Gary Fox

0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca,

I would recommedn the following steps:

- First run report CHECK_CM to get an overview of the affected sales document.

- set a breakpoint in FM sd_order_credit_check and do a recheck in TA VKM4.

- check the user-exits in MV45AFZZ: are there field UPDKZ or internal tables like XVBAP, XVBEP modified.

Regards,

Andreas