cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output as WebDynPro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

[SAP Note 950492|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=950492] says that

Compiler Options: If the option, "Deploy with PAR" is choosen, then one must specify the values for the Model properties, NAMESPACE and VENDOR. If not, it throws error during deployment

Where exactly are these Model properties specified? I can't find "NAMESPACE" and "VENDOR" under any of the VC Menu options or may be I am missing something? Please help!

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

These are Model propertys .

To see this properties you should be in model level. So got to the model level then you can see Proprty and value options in the right panel.

Click on + button choose propetys Namespae and Vendor form the Property Drop down list.

I hopes it solves the problem

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Govindu,

Thanks!, it works like a charm. However, I figured that Charts won't work with WebDynPro o/p. Do you know if there's a way we can enable VC out put on a b'berry?

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kiran i think we already discusse about Modile applications using VC in our past threads .

Presently VC is not supporting Mobile applications.

You have to go for Webdynpro for Java to develop Modile applications.

Rgards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Govindu,

Yes we did, I'm checking if there's any updates on this. Custom development or MI is the solution for now I guess.

Thanks,

Kiran

Answers (0)