cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KNVV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

some one explain me, how KNVV table works in SD. and what are the step for browsing data in this table

Thanks,

Pria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

KNVV is used to store the customer master sales area data. assuming you want to see the customer belonging to a particular sales area.. you can just go to SE16 > KNVV > give the sales area and execute.. you get the list of customers. Else you can query the table the way you want by making the required search. And incase you want to see the fields in KNVV, go to SE11 and give KNVV and display.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

i checked the table it is showing 1record for perticular customers.

key fields

Customer number. Sales organization. Distribution channel. Division

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give the customer number and u can view the details.

Thanks,

Sree.Manam

Former Member
0 Kudos

i give the customer number, it is given the same record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup,

So The customer details are those u got.If you want to find out the customers in Sales organization.Dont give customer only give sales organization and execute..Now u get number of customers in that sales org.

Thanks,

Sree.Manam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the ouput / results is based on the input you give to KNVV table. If you give just one customer, it will show those details only obviously. Make a generic search by giving sales org, dis cha etc.. you can see emore info.

regards

sadhu kishore

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

KNVV holds the sales area data of a customer.Go to T.code SE11 and give the table name and display.You can view the the fields in the table.

To see the values in the table..click contents or SHIFTCNTRF10

Thanks,

Sree.Manam