cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap peers

I have an urgent requirement from my client side. We are here doing a scrap sales for SEZ project and req is NO Excise ecess and shecess vat should get hit in sales order

it is taxinj procedure i have a defined a new taxcode with nil excise duty and vat

now the prob is when i am saving a sales order it is asking me to maintain j1id details, henceforth i maintained the same

as a result my whole conditon tab got hapahazard as it is now picking taxes

i have copied the previous scrap sales pric procedure in an old sales organisation ans have assigned the same to a new saleorg which is operating under SEZ

My objective is JMOD JCES JA1X should be zero in sales order as well as jin1 and jin6 and only net price should calculate

I HAVENT DEFINED NEW PRIC PROCEDURE FOR THIS SO I HAVENT MADE ANY CHANGES IN THE SCARP SALES PRIC PROCEDURE AS IT WILL EFFECT THE EXISTING PROCESS

ITS VERY URGENTS

FULL MARKS WILL BE AWARDED FOR HELPFUL ANSWER

REGARDS

AMI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi........

Ami

In sales order in header -- billing you put alternate tax classification of customer 1 S AND 4 E. Maintain JEX2, JECX AND JA1Y ZERO agaisnt form type BOE.

Please try this and make sales order.

hope this will help u.

thx

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I AM NOT MAINTAINING ANY FORM TYPES

AND MOREOVER THIS IS SCRAP SALES PRICING PROCEDURE NOT EXPORT SALES

I REQUEST SAP PEERS TO PROVIDE ME WITH AN APPROPRIATE SOLUTION AS I HAVE JUST TWO DAYS LEFT AND I AM YET TO CONFIGURE THIS SCENARIO

REGARDS

AMI