cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeing old deleted comm. channels on Non-Central Adapter Engines

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

We have a landscape of PI 7.0 machine connected with 3 Non-Central Adapter Engines installed on another machine, which generally works fine.

Somehow, after doing a lot of changes in the integration directory (creating and deleting object: scenario, comm. channels and ect...) - two of the non-central AE shows comm. channels which were already deleted (and activated ofcourse) in the integration directory.

What i tried already:

run CPACache in mode=full on each of those AE, clear SLD cache and even restarted those J2EE instances. but it didn't work out. the thing that is also weird is that I can start/stop those old comm. channels. how do we get rid of those old channels?

I would appreciate any suggestions .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i tried that, but it didnt' help

?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is solved.

In integration directory we could not see the old comm. channels under the objects tab or under any scenario, but they existed as shown in RWB.

From CPA cache we picked up the comm. channels object IDs and search for it in integration directory UI, once they were found - it was easy to actually delete them.

What went wrong?

These old comm. channels were assigned under deleted services which were under deleted parties. For some unknown reason, after deleting the services and parties successfully, the comm. channels underneath were not deleted and could not shown in any of objects tab GUI tree's nodes.

We could not reproduce this behaviour.

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can try following things:

1.Try to stop and start the decentral adapter engines.

2.then go to sxi_cache and then goto adapter engine,by this your adapter engine will refresh automatically.

3.And check whether that communication channels are deleted or not because they might be present in some other namespace.

regards,

ujjwal kumar