cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

After our system is upgraded to Ecc6.0 we are getting the follwoing error when running the offline backup .

BR1301W Error message from likeywlib:

===...could not load SSF library libsapsecu.so .

BR1301W Error message from likeywlib: likey_init: Couldn't load SAPSECULIB ("libsapsecu.so") using function SsfSupInit (), rc = 10.

BR1302W Initialization of license key library likeywlib failed, return code 1

BR1304W Checking SAP license failed at location BrLicCheck-104

BR0602W No valid SAP license found - please contact SAP

We have installed the license and it expires in 9999. I have read note 912969 and we are under patch level 32.

When i run saplicense -show under unix it comes with message saying no entries found.

Please help freinds to resolve the same.

thanks

anuroop

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The "commandline" saplicense won´t show anything because it´s can´t deal with signed license keys (the "new" license keys with the long numbers).

Do you start the backup as /SYS/exe/run?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MArkus,

It is running as ORASID. Yes i could see libsapsecu.so in /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/exe/run.

but how can i see whether the license is in libsapsecu.so .

Please help me how to resolve the problem.

thanks,

anuroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Please help me.

thanks,

anuroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuroop,

Check if there exists any profile paramter in your default or instance profile of SAP application:

sec/libsapsecu or ssf/name or anything pointing to sapseculib

Try removing it, restart SAP and check your backup.

Regards,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked those prameters are there in our system , but they are not pointing to anything. Just existing in the system.

Please help

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MArkus,

I have found an answer, which is as below

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c00796851&lang=en&cc=us&taskI...

The environment variable DIR_LIBRARY was needed to satisfy a requirement for SAP's brbackup so that brbackup could find the SAP library - libsapsecu.so. This variable was added to the environment with the following commands:

KEYWORDS:

1. cd /opt/omni/lbin

#./util_cmd_putopts SAP BCQ DIR_LIBRARY `/usr/sap/BCQ/SYS/exe/run'\-sublist Environment

Markus, my question, Backups are run HP , so do they need to add this up or do i need to add, if how should i add the same. I tried but not able to add the same. Do i need to do as root or can i do as SID<adm>.

Please help me, as i came accross this type of error first time and i am not sure. please help

anuroop

mahesh_phegade1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am also facing same problem..

*********************************************************************************************

BR1301W Error message from likeywlib:

===...could not load SSF library libsapsecu.so .

BR1301W Error message from likeywlib: likey_init: Couldn't load SAPSECULIB ("libsapsecu.so") using function SsfSupInit (), rc = 10.

BR1302W Initialization of license key library likeywlib failed, return code 1

BR1304W Checking SAP license failed at location BrLicCheck-108

************************************************************************************************8

When checked,env already set DIR_LIBRARY=/usr/sap/S5D/SYS/exe/run

Due to this,when i m trying to login in system it pop's up error message as "Logon not possible (error in license check)".

for this,daily i have to install SAP license

Pls suggest....

Regards,

Mahesh Phegade

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I found a tip about the configuration of DIR_LIBRARY variable on HP Data Protector/ Omni Back environment (case 3 of note 912969 - integration with external backup tool ) if you have some difficult with util_cmd.

Link: [http://www11.itrc.hp.com/service/james/dispDoc.do?docURL=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.hp.com%2Fredirect.html%3Furl%3Dhttp%253A%2F%2Fforums11.itrc.hp.com%2Fservice%2Fforums%2Fquestionanswer.do%253FthreadId%253D1171363%26qt%3D%252BSSF%2B%252Blibrary%2B%252BRETVAL%26hit%3D1&aid=SEARCH_FORUMS&pil=1&serStr=SSFlibraryRETVAL&pir=1]

Hope this help

Regards,

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is environment variable DIR_LIBRARY=/usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/exe/run sets for ora<SID> and <SID>adm user ?

Usually "BrLicCheck" indicates problem in SAPDBA role. See the below note for solution.

[Note 134592 - Importing the SAPDBA role (sapdba_role.sql)|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/134592]

and

Additionally, Check the BRTools permissions carefully according to below note..

[Note 113747 - Permissions for DBA tools BRTools and SAPDBA|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/113747]

Then check and update the thread...

Regards.

Rajesh Narkhede

mahesh_phegade1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I have checked both SAP notes and found that required permission are already set.

any suggestion are always wel-come.....

Regards,

Mahesh Phegade

fjhernanz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Are you using some backint scheduler (i.e HP Data protector)?. In that case, "DIR_LIBRARY" must be set in the environment of the backint scheduler and the sapseculib must be able to access by the backint scheduler.

Br,

Javier

Edited by: Francisco Javier Hernanz on May 25, 2010 3:44 PM

mahesh_phegade1
Explorer
0 Kudos

No,

I am not using HP Data protector.

In one of forum,i found same problem and solution provided is to delete all entries from SAP_SAPLIKEY table.

any suggestion..

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manesh,

In the crontab file of the ora<SID> the script is mentioned that starts the backup script.

In this script the environment variable DIR_LIBRARY and SAPSYSTEMNAME need to be added.

The shell in which the backup starts can read the variables now and the error message "could not load SSF library libsapsecu.so" is solved.

My script and crontab:

nlamsorc02:ora<SID> 2> crontab -l

#hieronder de crontab entries van ora<SID>

#gelieve geen wijzigingen toe te passen aan de crontabfile

00 11 * * 4 /mnt/iscsi/tst/<SID>_userhome/ora<SID>/scripts/partial_backup >> ~ora<SID>/scripts/log 2>&1

nlamsorc02:ora<SID> 3> cat /mnt/iscsi/tst/<SID>_userhome/ora<SID>/scripts/partial_backup

ORACLE_SID=<SID>

ORACLE_HOME=/oracle/$ORACLE_SID/102_64

PATH=$PATH:$ORACLE_HOME/bin:/sapmnt/<SID>/exe

SAPDATA_HOME=/oracle/<SID>

DIR_LIBRARY=/usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/exe/run

SAPSYSTEMNAME=<SID>

export ORACLE_SID ORACLE_HOME PATH SAPDATA_HOME DIR_LIBRARY SAPSYSTEMNAME

#brbackup -p /oracle/<SID>/102_64/dbs/init<SID>.sap -d rman_util -r /oracle/<SID>/102_64/dbs/init<SID>.utl -t online -m incr -k no -l E -c -u / -a -sd -c

brbackup -p /oracle/<SID>/102_64/dbs/init<SID>.sap -d rman_util -r /oracle/<SID>/102_64/dbs/init<SID>.utl -t online -m full -k no -l E -c -u / -a -sd -c

Regards,

Gidion

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a similar problem after a system copy.

BR1304W Checking SAP license failed at location BrLicCheck-104

This solved it:

brconnect -u / -c -f crsyn -o SCHEMAOWNER

[Note 912969 - BR*Tools 7.00 fails due to license problems|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/912969]