cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer of shifts from R/3 to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to transfer the shifts from resource master of R/3 to Resource master of APO. Current system I am using is APO 4.0. I selected X in the External capacity field of CFC9. But even after doing this setting shifts are not appearing in the resource master of APO. Can any one help me out with any further settings.

Thanks and Regards

Jignesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try setting 'A' in the External Capacity field in CFC9. I have seen this work with this setting instead of 'X'.

In the Change Transfer Mode also set 'A'.

In the 'Type Single Resource' set 4

In the 'Type Multi Resource' set 5

The Last 2 settings are required if you want SNP to use the Resource as they bring in APO as Mixed Resources.

If you've already brough the resources into APO ... you will have to first Delete the Resources & PPMs in APO first.

After this Deactivate the WorkCenter Model via CFM2.

DELETE the Inactive IM via CFM7

DELETE the Resources in APO completely. This may require you to delete Dependant PPMs and such data first Use WUF.

Generate IM for Workcenter

Activate the IM.

Try CFP1 or CFP3 as well to ensure Change Pointers for Resources go into APO. Select the Ignore Faulty Que Entries Option.

I think the Deletion of Resources in APO and bringing them in again with the Shifts (External Capacity) should work. If none of this works ... raise an OSS.

Hope this helps. Reward points if it does.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check transactions CFP1 & CFP3 - to ensure the changes have been recorded and sent across to APO.

Regards

Vinod