cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML Anonymizer Module configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to implement XML Anonymizer Module in my scenario. I am referring note 880173 for this

Basically I want to change the file encoding from utf-8 to US-ASCII by using XML Anonymizer Module.

When I configure the module as shown below.........I am getting the following error in communicaiton

channel monitoring.

Error: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Path to object does not exist at AF_MODULES, the whole lookup name is localejbs/AF_MODULES/XMLAnonymizerBean.

Processing Sequence

1-AF_MODULES/XMLAnonymizerBean-LocalEnterpriseBean---1

2-CallSapAdapter-LocalEnterpriseBean---2

Module Configuration

1-anonmizer.encoding-US-ASCII

Somebody could you plz hlep me how to configure the module ??

Thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

For using this module you can refer to these two links instead of notes its really helpful:

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/02/02/remove-namespace-prefix-or-change-xml-encoding-with-the-xmlanonymizerbean

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2e/bf37423cf7ab04e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

localejbs/AF_MODULES/XMLAnonymizerBean.

no need to write local ejbs here ,directly write AF_MODULES/XMLAnonymizerBean as module name.

For : 1AF_MODULES/XMLAnonymizerBean-LocalEnterpriseBean-1,2-CallSapAdapter-LocalEnterpriseBean-2

Give module key 0 to -CallSapAdapter---LocalEnterpriseBean and

1 to AF_MODULES/XMLAnonymizerBean---LocalEnterpriseBean

hope it helps.reward for useful ans.

regards,

ujjwal kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Palanati,

Check this Forums who has same problem and the solution given.....may it gives some idea to you....

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Pragathi.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Palnati,

Use this link. There could be one reason, you may not referring to the actual service path from your ejb. check for your ejb-j2ee-engine.xml file for service jndi name.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/d6/f9bc3d52f39d33e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

Try this:

codectx.lookup("java:comp/env/MLJNDI");[/code]

If your program is in an EJB project, you have to do additional configuration in the ejb-jar.xml file.

EJB project -> ejb-jar.xml -> session beans -> resource-ref

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Pragathi.