Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what data copied from customer master to order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have two questions,I wanted to know that

1) During the creation of order/contract, what data copied from customer master.

2) When creating the contract with the refrence of order, what data get copied?

Thanks in advance

Mayank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi maynak

During the creation of sales order

From customer master record , the following data gets copied into sales order

Payment terms

Inco terms

Shipping conditions

Transportation zone

Delivering plant

In customer master record->general data tab whatever we maintain most of the feilds like address, etc

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Form the customer master,

1) Payment terms, Incoterms, Partner functions, Delivering plant (If not in CMIR), Shipping conditions, Tax classification, Destination address ...etc.

2) I think it is order with reference to contract :

You create a sales document with reference to a preceding document, the system copies nearly all the data from the preceding document. The data in the preceding document originally comes from the customer and material master records. Because the data is copied from the preceding documents into the sales document, any changes that have been made to the master data records since the preceding document was created are not included in the sales document. If, when you create with reference, you add another item to the document that was not in the preceding document, the system determines the data for it from the master records, such as the material master or info record.

Prase