cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received the error "Product Category Could not be Identified uniquely"while

Former Member
0 Kudos

Received the error "Product Category Could not be Identified uniquely"while approving the Old shooping carts.

Please resolve this as early as possible

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right ..But how to update new category gui into old shopping cart...

Is any Functional module avilable to update the Old shopping cart with new product category/ Category GUID.

Best Regards

Sachin Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. The easiest way to fix this would be to get the user that created the cart to go to BBPSC04 Shopping Cart Status Transaction and change the cart and select the category again.

You could try and use function BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE to change the cart, but that will probably restart the workflow anyway, it will be a lot quicker for the user to change it manually.

Regards,

Dave.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have created the shopping cart, But while chaning the old shopping cart system give me "Product Category Could not be Identified uniquely" error message and not allowed me to do changes..

I observed that product category is not appeared in my shopping cart.

BR

Vijay Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I see, you are a bit stuck.

Can you not just delete the cart and start again?

Regards,

Dave.

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

While changing the shopping cart, do not select the product category from dropdown, instead try the search help for the product category and select the produt category again from search results.

May be this could resolve your problem.

Thanks

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

System is not allowing us to change the shopping cart details.

While other mentioned FM Module will restart the workflow.

Is any other method to update Product category GUID.

Best Regards

Vijay Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Why can you not change the cart? You should be able to change it until it is approved.

The user who created the cart will probably have to do it though.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Go to BBP_PD in the GUI and enter the cart number and execute.

Then click on the cart line item.

You should be able to see the field "Category" and "Category ID" under table BBP_PDIGP.

Copy the category GUID and go to SE16 and table COMM_CATEGORY and enter the category GUID and execute.

Does the category exist with the same GUID in this table?

If it does not that is your problem, you will have to change the cart and select the category again, the GUID has changed somehow, probably by the category being deleted and replicated again.

Regards,

Dave.