cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

company address synchronize problem in CUA configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Basis,

Today i have been done the configuration for Central User administration in between DEV and NSP. Here NSP is the child System and DEV as the central Administration. Configuration is done successfully, Now i am trying to synchronizing the company address in DEV system using the SCUG transaction, but it is showing the following error :

NSPCLNT008 : User CUA_ADM has no RFC authorization for function group BFHV.

Please let me know how to solve this .

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simply review the authorizations for you CUA_ADM user.

Check that CUA_ADM is a communications user and that following roles are setup in master and client systems

Authorization for Central system

SAP_BC_USR_CUA_SETUP_CENTRAL and

SAP_BC_USR_CUA_CENTRAL

Authorization for Client system

SAP_BC_USR_CUA_SETUP_CLIENT and

SAP_BC_USR_CUA_CLIENT

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your response.

Everything is fine. I have been checked that one , but nothing helpful.In child system there is no option to create user means everything is fine in the configuration like RFC and CUA_ADM user creation in both central and child system.

Any other solution to solve it .

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek N.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do an SU53 and see what auth object is checked.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the roles attached to user CUA_ADM for object S_RFC.

In the resulted role, check the field "Name of RFC to be protected" (RFC_NAME), for object S_RFC, there you have to provide name for missing function group BFHV.

Regards

Rahul

Edited by: Rahul Deo on May 22, 2008 10:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

what is the S_RFC, I think this is the role i want to assign to CUA_ADM or this the RFC connection.

In my CUA configuration

DEV as CENTRAL

NSPCLNT008 is the Logical sytem

DEVCLNT009 is the Logical system that is assigned to the client 009.

In DEV server i created the user with the name CUA_ADM and assign the roles SAP_BC_USR_CUA_CENTRAL and

SAP_BC_USR_CUA_SETUP_CENTRAL.

RFC connections are NSPCLNT008 and DEVCLNT009.

NSP as CHILD:

DEVCLNT009 is the Logical sytem

NSPCLNT008 is the Logical system that is assigned to the client 008 in NSP.

In NSP server i created the user with the name CUA_ADM and assign the roles SAP_BC_USR_CUA_CLIENT and

SAP_BC_USR_CUA_SETUP_CLIENT.

RFC connections is DEVCLNT009.

After that i gone with the transction SCUA and assigned the child logical system to central system DEV.

This is my configuration, If u find any wrong let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

S_RFC is the authorization object for RFC connections will be contained in one of the roles you mentioned. You can find it using transaction, SUIM.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I configur the CUA configuration successfully.At the time creating a user in central system for child system , how can I assign the roles of child system to that user .

Predefined roles are not appearing and I created a role(Z_SAP_ALL) that is not visible in that list. I already selected the system name as the child system RFC connection.

Let me know how to assign the roles.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek N.