No direct posting can be made to G/L acct.221006 in CoCode TEST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

After that the following error occured.

"No direct postings can be made to G/L acct. 221006 in CoCode TEST

Message no. ME038

Diagnosis

The G/L account you entered is a control account. Transactions cannot be posted direct to a control account.

Procedure

Check your input.

Inform the individual or section responsible for G/L accounts in the relevant company code."

How to solve this problem

Thanks

Rajakumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to post directly on that account, you have to turn off the 'post automatically only' in fs00, and if you want to post on that account through a code, you turn on that 'post automatically only' in fs00.

Regards,

Sorin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Frnd

If u r assigned that in OBYC and the " Automatic posting" option is activated then u cant post directly to this GL.

dipak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u tell me the exact scenario for this? which entry u r passing? i can give u step by step config for this issue.

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I create new material type Accessories,valuation class,

I used transaction OMSK,OMWM,OMWN,OMWD and OMWB.

then OBYC -BSX acct,GBB acct and WRX acct.

I create seperate seperate G/L acct. and assigned.

I made several queries regarding this issue in SDN forum.

but no gain. Please advise

I suspect that the problem should be in valuation group code(0001)

Thanks

Rajakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnd,

Pls check whther in GL A/c, POSTING AUTOMATICALLY indicator is on???

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

1. You have created a reconciliation a/c, A reco a/c is a General Ledger Account which connects subledger to main ledger for instant information. In that type of accounts no direct posting is allowed.

Or

2. You have selected post automaticaly in Control of document creation in TAB Creat/Bank/Interest.

Please check both in Tcode FS00.

Regards

Aman Garg

Assign points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I already ticked the "automatic " option

I went to FS00 there I give Account gropu: Inventory,Balance sheet,Stock of Acc act.,Inr,all tax type allowed,Line item display,sort key:001-Posting date,field status group :G006-Material acct,and then I ticked Posting automatically.

I create new G/l accout which is not working ,

if I use it the following error occured

No direct posting allowed to the G/L acct 221002" like that.

how to correct it. Please help me

Thanks

Rajakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where u r getting this error, r u getting this error in Creating purchase order.?

Regards,

RAm

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do, is it switched on or off? It should be switched off in order to allow direct posting.

Regards,

Eli

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your account has been defined as blocked for direct postings. This is done usually to accounts which functionality serves internal SAP processes (i.e. reconciliation accounts for vendors/customers, inventory, etc.) You may of course unblock this (via FS00), but keep in mind the consequences. If this is the definition of the account that was not done by mistake, it will be a blunder posting directly on it.

Regards,

Eli