cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while creating billing doc system showing error that Account "24600000" in company code "HPCL" is marked as a reconciliation account for account type "D" and cannot therefore be directly posted to.PLease give me the solution.

Thanks,

Rash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A reconciliation account in SAP cant be directly posted to.Check your VKOA configuration.It should be revenue account and not a reconciliation account.

When you post a billing document,3 accounts are updated.The customer account,the reconciliation account and the sales account.As the reconciliation account is maintained in the customer master record,anything posted to customer account is getting updated in Recon account.

Ex: Customer A/c Dr

Sales A/c Cr

is the entry for RS.1000/-.

The customer account is updated with Rs.1000,recon account with Rs.1000 and the sales account with Rs.1000.

I hope Im clear.

Regards

Aravind

Assign points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto FS00, and give the Goto G/L Account 24600000, and goto Create/Break/Interest Tab and remove check for the check box Post Automatic.

Now try once again

Hope this will help you

Reward if helpful

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe, you have maintian this recon account in VKOA for revenue account determination. Go to VKOA find out the account assignment for the G/L account 24600000 and replace the same with some other G/L account. Hope this is your training system.

Prase

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check your Account determination (VKOA) and if you ahve assigned the GL account 24600000 to any account key, please change that with another GL account.. That account is configured as Reconciliation account and hence cannot be used for posting other values.

Thanks,

Ravi