cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am little bit confused in third party invoice. eg. if there is an item having a quantity 10 pieces in sales order. Now out of this 3 pieces of an item are delivered by the vendor. So What is the procedure when I create an invoice for the customer. Please tell with few examples.

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The quantity delivered by the vendor is recorded through MIGO. In third party unless the vendor gives you the invoice, you cannot invoice the customer. In the item category TAS - Billing relevance field -F , billing can be done for the invoiced quantity only. The system checks for the quantity invoiced by the vendor, when you are creating invoice for the customer.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj Saxena,

For Third Party items (3 pcs) select the item category TAS, by this Purchase Requisition will be generation based on this MM will issue a PO to Vendor and he will supply materials to Our Customer. And MM will do the Goods receipt and Invoice verfication. After this we can generate billing document with reference to sales order (this is controled by item category TAS).

hope this will clarify you

bye

rajam

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raj

In third party sales process, vendor ships the goods to the customer. Once he sends the goods to the customer , he raises the invoice receipt (MIRO) .Based on the MIRO billing will be done to the customer.

Third party process

Customer order (sales order with item category TAS)

purchase order (ME21n) with reference to purchase requisition

MIGO

MIRO

Billing

In your example , if customer has ordered 10pcs and 3pcs are not there , then they will procure that material and company will send it to the customer the balance qty .

Regards

Srinath