cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SapScript ( prnting internal table data in other than MAIN window )

mahesh_jagnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I come across a situation where i have to print internal table data in window "MONTANT".

I will have to make a table format in this window and i have to fill the heading of table once and then the records of the internal table.

1.can you plaese let me know how this can be done.

2.if the size of window is less then data of the table then what will happen.

3.If there are two colums let item and amount

item colum is of 12mm(let) and amount column is of 10mm.

if the data in 1st column is of 20mm long and in second column is 10mm long.i have to display as

xxxxxxx

xxxx 1000.00

How it is possible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To question 2, if there are more entries in that table than will fit in the window the overflow will not be displayed. For this reason you always use a main window for variable sets of data.

Regards,

Nick

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mahesh_jagnani
Participant
0 Kudos

SOLVED

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mahesh ,

i am doing check printing application,in that i should display 10 invoices in main window.for that i have written a subroutine and and passing that value to script.here my internal table has two records.How do i display those two records into main window.please help me out.

Thanks and regards

naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the the formatting options to achieve this. Hard code the headin in the SAPSCRIPT. Use the same pargraph format for the heading as well as the line items. For the line item values you can mention the format like:

field1(X)

field(8,2).

Internal tables must always be printed in the MAIN window, failing which the overflow would not take effect.

Regards,

Aravinda Sarma M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Find out the lenght of the field and conc. with 'X'

in front it..

Plz reward if it is helpful........

Regards

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.