cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Adapter Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai all

I am trying to access a webservice through a XI Soap Adapter. But when I try to access it.It shows a SOAP Adapter Error which is shown below

<SAP:Error>

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code>PARSING.ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION</SAP:Code>

<SAP:AdditionalText>

soap fault: The ToAccount address could not be found.</SAP:AdditionalText>

</SAP:Error>

I don’t know where the error whether in web service or in XI .

Waiting for Reply

Regards,

Sivakumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Raja,

Lets try this again even if u have followed previously....it may be ...

1. Again define the web service again...and check whether the SOAP URL May be..

http://<server>:<ABAP-port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry&version=3.0&Sender.Service=<YourService>&Interf...;

It may be different for party and without party..

the above is for without party.

2. ALso check the whether the SOAP Service is enable or not if not in SMICM i think it mostly check once enable by following the path SAPBCSOAP..servicce...

3. Also check the Communication Monitoring and check whether all the sender and receiver channels are in Green or not (Active).

4. If not define webservice and jsut try the scenario if at suppose mesage flows from sender and not processed through receiver then go to RWB --> MEssage Monitoring and check Audti Log in both INtegration Server as well as Adapter Engine level and check where the message is strucked..

5. If possible Checks Queues SMQ1 and SMQ2 and also do finally j2EE soft restart once and eecute once again...

Note: If still  try to Use either ALTOVA XML SPY Tool or else SOAP CLient Tool and post the SOAP Message once again if at all SOAP is on sender side ....

also finally use ST01 for tracing the message flow....

Regards:

Amar Srinivas Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

First try using XML spy/TCP gateway which will give you exact picture,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar

This Problem is due to either of the following reasons

1)URL is not proper in CC.

2)SOAP Action is not proper in CC

3) Try to refresh the CPA CACHE using XIDIRUSER.( The Cache on Java stack)

This would definitely solve your problem

Check this SAP Note- 856597

Regards

Abhishek Mahajan

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Any reason you pulled out a thread from 2005 and replied to it?

regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bahvesh

I just faced this problem in my project and refered this thread so thought of answering the same so that it could help someone searching for the same issue.

Thanks

Abhishek Mahajan

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

My apologies if I sounded rude!

Its just that the XI forum needs some proactive cleaning that I was making sure. My apologies again if i sounded presumptuous.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

looks the URL is wrong, check the URL u specified in the Reciever SOAP adapter. You could find this URL(end point) in the wsdl of the webservice yo u are trying to call.

also take a look at the default.trc log file from visual administrator-> server -> services -> log viewer -> locations -> com -> aii -> bc -> soap

cheers,

naveen