cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRICING PROCEDURE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL

i need one help in defining the pricing procedure. if a company is having MRP, LIST PRICE, ASSESSABLE VALUE.

AND excise duty will be calculted on assessable value. how can i structure my pricing procedure.

regards

rag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tarun

If you want the excise duty to be calculated based on the assessable value which would be different from your pricing condition, then go to j1id, select "Material Assessable Value" and maintain for the combination of plant and material code, the assessable value.

By maintaining value in this area, for that particular material, whenever you generate invoice irrespective of customer, your excise duty will be calculated based on this value maintained in j1id. For example, if your pricing condition for a material ABC is INR 150.00 and if you maintain Assessable Value as INR 200.00 in j1id, then excise duty will be calculated for INR 200.00 x despatched quantity.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frien,

Use Condtion Type UTXJ to activate all taxes for your tax condition types.

make sure to defien the steps in Financail accounting Globalsetting-> Tax on Sales Purchases and

Logistics Gegeral --> Tax on Goods Movement for excide duty.

Reward points if helpful,

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Tarun...

When u define ur UTXJ in pricing prcoedure u need to give the range From to To where u can give only the step of Assessable value say 10. ( MRP, 20 LIST PRICE 30, ) and after that yr excise duty will be calculated on UTXJ value only.

Hope this will help you.

Reward.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tarun

we have BOM concept na

if item category group is LUMF than item categery is TAS.

if item category group is ERLA than item categery is TAE.

price which ever you want to give you can give it eaither main item or sub item.

in the pricing procedure place the exise condition type.

run the sales cycle as use well you will get it .

i hope you have understood .

your doubts is clear don't forget to reward.

thanks