cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...All,

i am doing RFC-SOAP scenario with out using the WSDL file, in this sender Communication Channel Monitoring i am getting this error,

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:UPDATE:Error when reading HTTP destination: INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI. caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:UPDATE:Error when reading HTTP destination: INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI.

in Receiver Communication Channel Monitoring it was not showing any thing,

pls suggest me how can i solve that error

regards,

Pasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In particular, this problem may occur if The insufficient user authorizations are caused by an obsolete role profile.

You have already checked the following and you did not detect any errors:

- The HTTP destination INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI exists, is configured correctly, and the target destination can be reached.

- Users entered in the INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI destination (usually Integration Server service users) and Integration Directory service users (see ExchangeProfile, Eigenschaft com.sap.aii.directory.serviceuser.name) are set up correctly and are not locked.

For the users mentioned under "Reason and Prerequisites", proceed as follows:

1. Delete the user profile for the SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER or SAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER role. To do this, call transaction su01, enter the name of the service user and choose "Display". Then choose the "Roles" tab and double-click to select the SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER or SAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER role. A new window is displayed. In the new window, choose the "Authorizations" tab and switch to change mode. Here, delete the profile names.

2. Now choose the new profile names that have been proposed.

3. Then choose "Change Authorization Data" and generate the role.

4. Finally, perform a user comparison

regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go thru this post

Regards,

Shabari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the RFC Destination INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI in SM59, whether that is working or not

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...Seshagiri,

its working. it was showing the status text is internal server error.

regards,

Pasi

Edited by: pasi s on May 22, 2008 1:10 PM

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pasi,

Similar Problem once u go through this links:

Thanks,

Satya Kumar