SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS01, CS03 in not created (Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i create study segment using following function

HRIQ_STUDENT_REG_CREATE_DB

in the QA system CS01 and CS03 is created in the status infotype but in my Production system it is not created. can somebody help me what i missed.

regards,

jin dal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jin Dal,

Perhaps you can be a little more specific about the behavior you see. Are you getting error or warning messages at all? What exactly is happening.

If this works in your QA system, then you probably have an issue with the configuration or data in your production system. For example, is the configration identical? Do you have rules in Production that don't exist in QA? Are you using the right object IDs in Production in your call?

Michael

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jin Dal,

Perhaps you can be a little more specific about the behavior you see. Are you getting error or warning messages at all? What exactly is happening.

If this works in your QA system, then you probably have an issue with the configuration or data in your production system. For example, is the configration identical? Do you have rules in Production that don't exist in QA? Are you using the right object IDs in Production in your call?

Michael

0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Let me explain a little more about it, when i register student to a program of study at the first time , in the normal case, system status is created automatically but in my case CS03 is not created.

so i want to know which part of customizing handle it. in our system (DEV and QA ) cs01 and cs03 is created but nothing is created in the PRD .

your quick response would be appreciated.

regards,

jin dal

0 Kudos

Do you perhaps have some authorization setting in PRD that doesn't allow you to create those infotypes?

Does this problem exist when you use the dialog to create a registration?

Michael

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jin Dal,

It also occurs to me that you should be using the RFC for this activity instead: HRIQ_STUDENT_REG_CREATE_RFC.

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is working QA system very well but not working in PRD system. QA system is copied from PRD system.

i also check system and there was no errors in security.

i also using "HRIQ_STUDENT_REG_CREATE_RFC "

regards,

jin dal

Edited by: song jindal on May 26, 2008 10:01 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Jin dal,

Try to Trace this module 'HRIQ_EVENT_STUDY_P1771_BACKGR" using Tcode ST12.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh